Friday, November 28, 2008

OMA Now Needs To Heal

My dear friends, it is possibly true that this blogspot does not endear many, especially those in high rankings.

However, from the outset almost two years ago, in the Mission Statement, it was, is and remains my intention to ensure that all info on this site is credible, well sourced and fairly presented.

This, it seems, is not how the Order of Marian Apostles wish for it to be, and certainly if the email received last night by CW from their Vicar General, Very Reverend Fr Michael Burke, OMA, is anything to go by, then one is not impressed one can only presume.

Let me state categorically here that both postings (Fr Hal Somerville) were factual, and indeed can be backed up categorically.

I believe it to be nothing short of arrogance that the VG tell myself and others how this site should report on matters that are a matter of general concern and interest to others.

I believe the words normally associated with such behaviour is dictatorship and censorship, and CW shall not be browbeaten by such groupings.

My final words to OMA in relation to themselves - Hic iacet pulvis cinis et nihil
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce

(Source: SV)